Wow! I can't believe it's been a month since I last posted. We have been so busy lately and it's only the beginning! Tyler is almost done with basketball...their last game is Saturday. They have one last chance to win a game. It's been fun watching them play. And AJ is done with high school bowling. All the boys still have the Saturday bowling league going on...it will be done the end of March. Braedon bowled his highest game a week ago....a 153!! We were so shocked. That is without bumpers too. It's hard for me to bowl that! He was pretty excited about it. Once bowling is over we will be going into soccer and baseball. Tyler and Braedon will play soccer. AJ and Tyler will play baseball. This is Tyler's first year as a mustang, so it should be interesting too. Lots of sports going on!!
13 years ago
6 comments:
Love the paint job!!! You did great! It's fun to add color! Thanks for the recommendation on a teacher next year! I totally should have listened to you about his teacher this year....she drives me NUTS!!! I have to keep telling myself, only a few more months....
I've always wanted to do that!!! It looks so cozy!
I have never seen the inside of your house, but it looks awesome! It was good to see an update.
looks good ang!! you are so creative!! we need to havea girls day out and go to a bunch of crafts stores and home decor stores. i cant wait to see you this weekend!!!
does ty have a cold?? if so there is a nasty one going around and they said it will last 14+ days. they also said they cant really do anything for it!! yuk weve all had it!! runny nose, soar throat, coughing, tired, no appetite weve done it all!!!
I love the living room, it looks great! And a 153? Wow, Braedon is good. I don't think I can do that either. Good luck with all the sports this spring. I don't know how you guys can keep up with it all, but you do!
Post a Comment