Thursday, April 9, 2009

I Just Don't Get It.....

I've always liked short hair on boys. Well, AJ went through this phase where he wanted to grow his hair out. Tyler thought it looked cool, so he had to start growing his hair out too. He's been growing it out since about October. I have tried and tried to get them to cut their hair. But I think that just made them want to grow it out even more! AJ's got to where it wasn't looking too bad....then he was over it. Too much work in the mornings. So AJ cut his off. Tyler has figured out he gets a lot of attention from the girls. I quit asking him to cut it and figured if that's the least of our problems right now, we've got it going good, right?! It's finally gotten out of that weird stage and is actually looking pretty good. I'm finally getting used to it. Tyler just knows that he has to brush it in the morning or it will be cut off. That is one thing I can't stand. He's done really good....actually, he's a little obsessed about it. He thinks if people look at him, it's because he has a piece of hair standing up. Before we leave to go anywhere, he has to check his hair. So, we'll see how long this lasts. When he does cut his hair, I'll probably be begging him to grow his hair out again!

* I'll try to blog more in the coming months. The boys' first soccer game is this Saturday, so I will take pictures. Todd got asked to coach Tyler's baseball team too and he is very excited about that. Tyler is excited too. Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Shelley Patterson said...

That is so funny that Tyler is so obsessed with his hair! The way you described it reminded me of what a lot of girls do with their hair! :) He is such a cutie though!

Hieb Family said...

He really does look handsome with it long.