Thursday, February 5, 2009

Basketball

Tyler started basketball a couple weeks ago and loves it! It's been fun watching him too. They are still learning to dribble and run at the same time and the refs just get a kick out of it I'm sure. They don't call a lot of travel but they do call fouls. The other team just gets a point if they are fouled while trying to shoot. They've had 2 games so far and have lost both....but the team has come so far in practice, so hopefully we can get a win this week! Go Lakers!






3 comments:

aironn said...

You know if they win this week while you are bowling that you may not be invited back! We need EVERYTHING to be exactly the same after they win. j/k

Shelley Patterson said...

Super cute. I bet Tyler is going to be a basketball pro!

Emily said...

I can't wait for my boys to do this stuff!