Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Just a Little Update...

Wow, this month has flown by! And we've been really busy. The boys are doing their bowling and have had a few tournaments so far. The city tournament is this weekend. AJ has been bowling on the high school team and has had a lot of fun doing that. They bowl a different high school every week. So far, Highland has won every match. Along with bowling, Tyler started basketball. He's just had practices so far, games will start the end of the month. He is really loving that, too. I will post pictures when his games start. And Braedon is still doing really good in school. He has a best friend that he gets into lots of trouble with. And I just found out that they happen to be 3rd cousins! He has really come out of his shell. It's been pretty awesome to see that. That's about all that's been going on....Tyler and Braedon are sick today, so I am staying home with them. I'm hoping it's a 24 hour thing. I hate calling into work, but luckily they are very understanding. Even though they're sick, it's kinda nice to take a break from it all and just lounge around the house. It's a chance for me to get caught up on all the house work too!
We also got family pictures taken last month. It's been a few years since we've done that.....

2 comments:

aironn said...

I'm glad basketball has started so I get to see you every once in a while again. Thank goodness for sports and scouts or we would NEVER run into each other! Great family picture by the way.

Shelley Patterson said...

I like the family picture. Wow, we haven't done one like that in years! We've taken them outside our house with our own cameras, but the last "family" picture was my wedding 5 years ago, and I'm sorry, that doesn't count! That's great that basketball started too- that will be lots of fun.