Wow! I can't believe how fast Christmas came and went. I would post pictures of Christmas and all we did, but I'm kinda over it. But we did have a great holiday. I saw a couple of cousins that I haven't seen in a long time. The boys got a lot of stuff, more than they needed or wanted, but isn't that how it always goes? I thought these pictures were cute, so I decided to post these.....we have got alot of snow this past week and it just keeps piling up! With the wind it adds even more. We have this big snow hill in our frontyard and the boys asked if they could try to go sledding on it.....even Todd went! It's not that big of a hill, but big enough it entertains them for a long time! I don't think Braedon has been sledding yet....he doesn't really like to be out in the cold, but after his first time going down he loved it!
13 years ago
2 comments:
I didn't realize I hadn't invited you. Of course I will!!! If you don't get an e-mail let me know. I check yours often.
cute pictures!!we havent had a friend party yet i decided to wait after all the the christmas and new years stuff was done it will probably be the 10 of january. so haha
Post a Comment