Saturday, October 11, 2008

Too Cute....

Wow, what a short fall season! This morning we woke up to snow on the ground! I guess we shouldn't be too shocked because this always happens in October. But when we're 8o degrees one day and 40 a couple days later, it gets a little annoying! Both soccer games got cancelled so we just had bowling this morning. The boys wanted to play outside for a little bit but I told them I wasn't getting their snow stuff out yet. I'm probably mean, but it's a lot of stuff and we'll probably be back into the 80's by Monday. After a little while I was looking outside to see how much of the snow had melted and this is what I saw. Tyler and Braedon had made a little snowman. I think they had to use all the snow in the backyard to make it, but they got it done!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my.... winter is on its way over there. That is so hard to believe you guys already had snow. Cute snowman!

Hieb Family said...

You got it right! It is supposed to be 70 on Friday. Hopefully next weekend will be a nice one. I have also been sick a lot since I started working. Hopefully my immune system will build up fast.