Every year for Halloween we make sugar cookies and frost them. It seems though, every year the boys get less interested. They had fun cutting out the cookies. Braedon still wasn't too interested in that. Then Tyler frosted a few cookies and he was done. So, pretty much this a something I ended up doing by myself. I don't know if it's because they're boys and it's not their thing, or this year they were occupied on other things. It was still fun and fun to spend time with them so I might make them do it again next year whether they like it or not! Breadon had fun rolling the dough...he was just being weird when I took the picture. Next week we will be carving the pumpkins.
This Is My Sick Boy......
Not soon after I posted about me and Todd being sick, Braedon comes down with a stomach flu. He is getting better, but it seems to be coming and going. This was earlier in the week when I had to stay home with Braedon. He is my little thumb sucker and I love it. It is the cutest thing because he starts squeaking when he is getting close to falling asleep. I'm sure it's not going to be cute when he is 12 and still sucking his thumb! He doesn't do it alot, just when he goes to bed. I guess it's the only baby left in him that makes me love it so much.
0 comments:
Post a Comment