Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sick of Being Sick.....

Along with the cold weather comes the flu and colds. But I swear, I haven't been sick this much in a long time. It's probably from going back to work and maybe my immune system isn't up to par. 3 weeks ago Todd was sick with a head cold and achy body. The next week I got sick with a little stomach flu. Then I get this horrible cough that's really deep in my chest. Sure enough, I have passed it to Todd and this morning he woke up sick with a cough, achy body. I'm sure the kids will get it by Monday. Todd and I always manage to get sick on the weekends. I guess that's good with work, but we dont' get anything done. Well, I still get things done because I don't have a choice. Todd gets to lay around and rest. I'm sure that's how alot of households work around here! Anyway....I am sick of being sick!

1 comments:

aironn said...

That's the pits! I know how you feel about you still get things done but men get to lay around and get better. That's how it usually works around here too! Get better soon!