Sunday, September 28, 2008

What A Difference........

This is Braedon around the first week of preschool last year. He was so scared for me to leave him for 2 hours a day, twice a week. I figured he would get used to it after about the first month. It took him almost the whole school year to finally like preschool. He liked learning and all of that but he just had so much anxiety when I would leave him. Doesn't this picture make you so sad???



And this is Braedon the first week of preschool this year! He is having so much fun. The teachers tell me he is like a little sponge. He loves learning and is so proud of all the work he brings home. He brings home so much paperwork everyday that I can't save it all. When he sees some of it in the garbage, he gets so mad at me and digs it out! I feel bad, but I can only keep so much!! It has been so much fun watching him learn so many new things that I tried to teach him. The teachers tell me now that they can't imagine him being like he was last year. They say he is a totally different kid.

2 comments:

aironn said...

I see him every once in a while when I drop Ethan off for preschool and he even says hi some days to me now! He is always so happy when I see him and seems to be loving life there. What a difference a year makes.

Shelley Patterson said...

That's great that he is doing so much better! He is such a cute kid!