Monday, September 1, 2008

Ouch....

Here is AJ a day after his crash. His knees are still sore, but he is heeling up pretty good. That scrape on his face looked alot worse the first day.

Our Lagoon trip yesturday was really fun. I didn't take my camera because we go every year and I have so many pictures of Lagoon. The weather wasn't too bad. Probably around 80. It didn't start raining until 5. And it poured hard. We just went to the arcade. I was surprised because they didn't shut down any rides and it was lightning and thundering pretty bad. We left around 6:30, which wasn't much earlier than we had planned. So it ended up being a good trip. AJ and Tyler just went on rides by themselves and Todd and I hung out with Braedon on the little rides. Braedon just giggled the whole time. It was really cute. AJ got Tyler to go on every ride. The lines were really short, too. He even went on the Cliffhanger. I get so nervous because Tyler is tall enough to ride, but he is so skinny that I think he is going to slip right out. He did say on the cliffhanger he got scared because you hang upside down and he was slipping.

Braedon won his very own prize on the skee ball. You have to get an outrageous amount of points and he got 2 100,000 points... the ones in the very corner. He won the cutest little lamb. Then AJ and Tyler did the one where you throw the ball as fast as you can. AJ threw 48 mph and Tyler threw 40 mph. So they both won their own prizes. Then AJ had to do it again to win Braedon a prize.

It was a great way to end the summer!

0 comments: