Sunday, September 7, 2008

Kick and Score!!!




Tyler and Braedon had their first soccer game yesterday. I was thinking Braedon wasn't going to be too into soccer after watching the first couple of practices. He must have come out of his shell because he scored 7 of the 8 goals!! It was so fun to watch. He could run just a little faster than all of the other kids so he just had the ball to himself and would pound it into the goal. I can tell he's been watching Tyler too, because he wouldn't chase the kid who had the ball, he would run up beside him and cut him off. I thought it was pretty impressive for a 4 year old. And I probably sound like I'm bragging....ok, I am......but he was seriously good.
Tyler had a good game, too. They were down 2-0 at halftime. Tyler came out and scored a goal. Another girl scored so it was tied. With a few minutes left, Tyler ended up scoring the winning goal. It's harder to score as they get older because you have positions and goalies. So it can get intense.
So that was how the first part of our day went. The rest of the day we were in Blackfoot watching Todd play softball in probably the last tournament of the year....(thank you!!!) Bowling starts next Saturday for all of the kids but we will be missing the first couple of months because of soccer.
And Braedon is doing soooo much better in daycare. The teachers say he talks all the time now and is so funny. That sounds like him at home, so I think he finally came out of his shell!! They started pre-school last week and he can almost write his name. He has all the letters down, they're just all over the paper. I am so excited because he has learned so much this last month.

1 comments:

Hieb Family said...

yeah we moved AGAIN. We moved to the Blackfoot area where I got a job. I hope we only have to move one more time and that will be FINAL:)