Wow, It has been a busy week!! Everyone is still kind of adjusting to our new schedule. Braedon is having a rough time with daycare, but he still has fun with everything they have been doing. He has only cried once when I was getting ready to leave. So I guess that's pretty good. And I'm adjusting pretty good too, I guess. Sometimes I wonder why I wanted to go back to work. It makes me so grateful that I was able to stay home for the last 4 years. It's hard either way you go. It's hard to stay home and it's hard to work. It will be good for me and Braedon to be away from each other for a little bit. With him starting kindergarten next year, he will be ready.
And school starts next Thursday. AJ is ready for high school. Still a little nervous, but excited. I'm excited for him. He will have so much fun once he gets used to it. He's not playing football this year, which we were surprised about. I think that had to do with all the jitters he was having. He will be on the bowling and golf teams instead. With bowling, his average is high enough that he will bowl with the varsity and will also be able to get his letter in 9th grade.
And Tyler is going to be in 3rd grade. He is very excited to see all his friends again. I don't know what it is about these shoes, but Tyler has been wanting "heelies" for the last couple of years. I, personally think they are the dumbest thing ever!! They have the wheel on the heel. I stuck my ground and said no, but Todd thought there was nothing wrong with having them. So Tyler started in on the begging and I gave in. But seeing him so excited makes me happy. I just told him he won't have the wheel in very much. (I'm sure that will last a long time!)
So, with everything going on, we are all doing good!
13 years ago
1 comments:
Back to school sounds busy at your house. AJ will have fun in high school. Glad you are enjoying work; different transition I am sure from being at home. It was the same weird transition for me from being at work to having kids... different but then you get used to it.
Post a Comment