Today was the first day of school for Tyler and AJ! AJ was with his mom today so I just had to get Tyler up and going this morning. And I cannot believe I forgot my camera to take his picture. Oh well, kindergarten is the important one and I got all those. Tyler was so excited when he got home. He looooves his teacher. We had a rough year in second grade with his teacher, so I was hoping this year would be better. Sounds like it's off to a good start. He was surprised his teacher didn't yell at them. That's what his second grade teacher did the whole year. They were always in trouble.
As for Braedon, he is doing better. He still doesn't like to go daycare in the morning, but ends up having fun. We've got everything figured out to where he can open his own juice and other things in his lunch. If he couldn't open it, he wouldn't eat it because he was too shy to ask his teachers. His teachers send home notes everyday saying the same thing.... he gets along good with the kids.... he is starting to talk a little more and he is so cute!!
Today marked my second week and it's going pretty good. I'm starting to feel better about my decision to go back to work.
And I probably won't have pictures for a while... I'm usually posting really fast while folding laundry, doing dishes, etc, etc. I will try to post pictures soon!
13 years ago
1 comments:
I understand how all of that goes. I started my job this week too and I think I have been jobless as long as you have. I am having a harder time adjustinG than the kids are. At least my kids have each other. Sorry Braedon.
Post a Comment