Friday, August 8, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!

Today, Todd and I are celebrating our 11 year anniversary!! Wow, time sure has flown by. We are going to dinner and then to watch The Wizard of Oz at the Mystyque Theater. They put on some really great shows. I heard this was one of the best yet. I have been wanting to see a show for a long time, but Todd never wanted to go. Since it was our anniversary, I told him that is what we are doing!! I can't wait to see it.

3 comments:

Candice said...

I hope you guys had a good anniversary! How was the show? Did Todd take you somewhere nice to eat besides McDonalds like he said?? haha! Im glad Island Park was fun, your pictures are really cute! And Im glad you like Farm Bureau!!

Candice said...

Hey Ang,
I got your email and yes I would love your help with my blog!! Did you get the pics of Taylor, Katelyn, Tyler and Braedon in the sprinklers? They were so cute!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! 11 Years? Wow that is crazy! Don't forget to tell me how the show was.

-Brian