Thursday, August 7, 2008

***WARNING***

This is a verrry long post, so beware!! Last Saturday we went to Island Park and came home Wednesday. It was a blast. It is so relaxing up there. Even with wild boys. We mostly went dirt biking... and I rode the 4-wheeler. We came to this campground that was closed due to bear activity. A little scary!!!
And today.... I started my new job! I did pretty good. It's a little overwhelming learning everything, but in a couple weeks, I'll have it down. I was ready to go back to work, but it was a little more emotional than I thought. I keep saying Tyler is having a hard time adjusting.... maybe it's me too!! I don't know about Braedon yet. He will start daycare on Monday. It might be even harder for me next week! As long as they can adjust ok, it will be easier for me. And school will be starting quick too. Man, this summer went by way too fast!!
I hope you don't get too bored reading about all the things we did this last week!

1 comments:

Kris said...

Looks like you guys have been having a BLAST!!! Good for you!!! Good to get all the fun times in before school!!!