We had a very busy and fun July 4th. It started off with a neighborhood breakfast at our park Friday morning. Tyler had to be there for the flag ceremony at 7:45 a.m. Yes, it was very early to get up but it was one of Tyler's requirements for scouts so we kind of had to be there. It turned out to be pretty fun. We had a big turn out for our neighborhood. Tyler did a good job. He wanted to be the one that speaks ( I don't know what you call it). He had to say stuff like... "would the audience please rise, ... colorguard attention,.... forward, march.... and so on. Which we were very surpised, he is so quiet I thought that would be the last thing he would want to do. It was a little hard to hear him, but we were proud anyway.
We didn't do much the rest of the day. Later in the afternoon, we went to Todd's parents to eat, light fireworks and watch the fireworks from the fairgrounds. We could see the big show from their house so it's nice to just hang out there all night. My camera died when we were lighting of the fireworks, so I didn't get any pictures of that. We missed AJ this year... he is in Oregon with his mom for a couple of weeks. So it was Tyler's job to light all the fireworks. Braedon has never liked the noise with the fireworks, so he always sits inside and looks out the window. I thought he would get better as he got older, but he's only getting worse. We put earplugs in his ears and he had a blast! The fireworks show was really good. We all sat on the roof so we had a better view.
Saturday we went to Blackfoot for our niece Kaileigh's birthday. She turned 4. So, it was a very busy weekend! Today we are just relaxing.Here is Tyler and the other scouts saying the pledge of allegience (he is in the jean shorts)
mom and the boys
dad and the boys
The cousins, Izabel, Jillian, Braedon, Tyler
13 years ago
2 comments:
Looks like a fun day. I love reading about things in the old neighborhood. We are off to yet another one right now. Let me know about taking your family pictures! I would love to do it.
keep those hands up while I pull down your skirt and knickers and suck on your p-ssy
Post a Comment