Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Missing M&M's...

This is a funny story I thought I should blog about. The other day I was at the store and felt like some M&M's. So I bought a big bag of them so they would last a few days. Todd saw them later and decided to hide them from me. He said everytime I buy snacks we always eat them before he even gets a chance. I rarely buy snacks like that because the kids bug me all day to have some. Well I found them later that night and decided, I'm going to hide them from Todd. It was getting late and he asked me if I wanted any m&m's. I said no it's too late. So the next day, I wanted some so bad but didn't open them. I had to leave when Todd got home from work and didn't really think anything of it. When we were eating dinner last night, he said "ok, I'll show you where the m&m's are. They are in...." and he opens the cupboard where he hid them and they weren't there. I was trying to hold it in but busted up laughing. He was searching all over and I said "you didn't hide them very good so now I hid them from you. Well he looked in the spot where I hid them, but didn't pull them out. So I went over and said "they are right...." No m&m's. Todd had found them when I was gone and hid them from me again!! I knew he had found them because he had a big cheezy grin. He said " you are not finding them this time" I didn't search for them because I knew after dinner he would get his sweet tooth and dig them out. Finally he got them out and we opened them. I just thought it was funny because we went 2 days without opening the candy and we both thought we were tricking the other person when we were the ones being tricked! Next time I won't tell him I bought candy! :)

3 comments:

Tara said...

you guys are such dorks!!! working out is going ok it's the eating better thats not so good!!! oh well!!! one step at a time i guess!!!

Melissa said...

That is funny! That is something Tim would do to me too.

Shelley Patterson said...

That is so funny! Grant loves hiding candy from me too, but I usually find it- I am way persistant when it comes to candy! :)