Today we are heading to Bozeman for a softball tournament. We usually leave the kids behind but this year decided to take them. Even though it's a long drive, Bozeman is a fun town. The boys have lots of movies packed, so they should stay entertained for a while.
This is a funny conversation I had with Braedon last night...
"mom, where's Bozeman?"
"It's in Montana"
with a surprised look and big smile, "we're going to see Hannah Ontanna!?!" (that's how he says Montana) I just laughed because he doesn't even know what "Bozeman" is, he just hears us say we are going there. I tried to explain Montana is a state, but he was too excited to see Hannah Ontanna!! He cracks me up sometimes.
On another note, baseball for the boys is done with for the summer. Now what are we going to do?!? I'm kinda glad because it was starting to get really hot at some of those games.
Hope everyone has a good weekend
13 years ago
1 comments:
Of course we're staying bloggin buddies!!! I like to check on your family just as much as you like checkin on mine I'm sure! I agree about the anonymous comments, but if people find it necessary to leave their opinion on our life...whatever... Hope you had fun fun fun in Montana!!!
Post a Comment