Not too much going on this week. We're all just enjoying the lazy days of summer! AJ and Tyler have been working with Grandpa Kelley this summer. AJ mowes the grass every week and then they just do whatever grandpa needs done around the yard! It's been really good for them to work for someone else. They actually do really good! Compared to at home, they get the job done as fast as they can. They work twice a week so it gives them something to look forward too.
Braedon is doing good too. The other two have had a hard time handling Braedon because we've let him get away with so much the last couple years because he's "the baby". So we've been working on that. He's been sitting in time out a lot! He used to hit a lot and yell to show his emotions. He's getting better. He is definitely getting more independent. I have lost him twice in the last two weeks. After Tyler's last baseball game, Braedon wanted to ride his bike and meet Tyler who was riding his bike home. I told Braedon to wait a few minutes for Tyler to get closer. So Braedon went and I was waiting a few minutes for them to get back. Tyler shows up and Braedon isn't with him. Tyler had went the other way to get home. I just told Tyler to ride the way Braedon went and figured Tyler would find him. Tyler comes back with no Braedon again. This time I went one way and Tyler went the other way. We went around the neighborhood for about 20 minutes looking for him. By this time I was getting really nervous. But I hadn't seen any cars driving around, nobody was outside their houses. Well, we get back home and there is Braedon sitting in the garage crying. I have no idea how me and Tyler missed him. But Braedon had rode his bike all the way to the park looking for Tyler. That is a good ride for a 4 year old... by himself. After I settled him down..... he went to timeout (again).
Then we were at the store doing some school shopping. Todd was with AJ and I was with Tyler. Braedon was bouncing back and forth. At one point Braedon decided he wanted to be with Todd. I wasn't really paying attention, so when I noticed Braedon wasn't by me, I went and found Todd. No Braedon. So we start walking around looking for him and then we hear "Todd, please come to customer service" I didn't know if that was our Todd, so we went to customer service. There's Braedon sitting there crying again. Except they gave him a tootsie roll so he was happy. I'm going to have to get a leash for this kid! Hopefully he learned this time not to go off by himself. 
13 years ago
4 comments:
Those cakes were HUGE!!! I ended up throwing the rest away today! So good, but there was so muh of it!!! Glad you guys are doing good!!
Oh thats so scary to lose a kid. I've had a few experiences and its the worst feeling. I'm glad he's safe.
I understand how you feel. I went to walmart and bought a harness- it's like a backpack that looks like an animal, and it has a long tail on it for a harness. Hunter's is a monkey, and he loves it!
Braedon is hillarious.. obviously super independent. Are you guys going to the reunion??
Post a Comment