Well, we survived the weekend! We managed to get everything done we had planned, so it was pretty busy! Friday started off with a rough start. Me and Braedon were outside, I was watering bushes and Braedon was riding his bike. He asked me to put his bike on the trailer so he could ride down it. I told him no, it was too dangerous. Next thing I know he comes crying to me saying he hurt his hand on the trailer. It was scratched up so I turned him around to go clean it up. As I turned him around, he had blood dripping down his head all over the back of his shirt! I had a mini panic attack. I'm sort of used to major things like that because Tyler has had stitches, broken bones so many times that it seemed like our normal routine. I thought for sure I was calling Todd and heading to get stitches. I finally got the blood all cleaned up and he had a cut but not bad enough to need stitches. Whew!! He was pretty beat up, though. It took him a little while to get back to playing, which usually it's right after you get the bandaid on, they are back at it! He banged up his elbows, leg, hand and head. After a while I asked him to show me what he was doing on the trailer. He was backing his scooter up so he could ride down it and ended up falling off the back of it. It's slanted so it was only a couple feet off the ground. I still don't know if he hit his head on the trailer or the driveway. His head wasn't hurting. He only saw the blood on his hand so he was more concerned about that. We made it through that and he was off playing again in a couple hours.
Saturday was busy. I did manage to get my flowers planted. They are still little, but I'm sure will start growing fast. Todd played softball in Blackfoot. Tyler had a soccer game so after that we went to Blackfoot and watched Todd. Then we went to I.F. for Jillian's birthday party. We stopped at Kohl's to get the boys some shorts. I love Kohl's!! Jillian's party was really fun. The kids got wet on the trampoline with the sprinkler.
Sunday was more softball. Todd's team ended up winning the tournament. Then we had dinner at grandma Hope's. They were in Cancun all week and grandma had a few gifts for the boys.
Now it's Monday again! AJ has a baseball game tonight. The weather is supposed to be nice but just super windy. I hate that! It has been so windy lately. So hopefully it won't be too bad.
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment