Friday, May 16, 2008

It's Friday!!

It's Friday and it's going to be 80 degrees today. Something is wrong with that. Wait, that's what it's supposed to be like in May!! I forgot! We don't have too much going on right now. AJ had 2 baseball games this week. They won both of those. Tyler's had soccer practice. The weekend will be busy. Todd has a softball tournament in Blackfoot. Tyler has a soccer game. And we will be going to Idaho Falls for Jillian's (our neice) birthday party. I might plant some flowers. It still might be a little too soon though.

I was watching the Today show this morning and they had New Kids on the Block perform. I used to love those guys when I was little! It is so weird seeing them come back. Their music was good back then, at least I thought, but it is horrible now! Joey is still good looking, the rest, not so much. Boy, do I feel old now.

1 comments:

Tara said...

Angie you are old!!! sorry if we woke up your neighbors last night!!! shes gotta learn to listen to me and sometimes we have to learn the hard way!!