Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Hope all you Mother's out there had a great relaxing day! We had a great day. We spent most of the day in Blackfoot with my family. We had a BBQ and just hung out with all with all the kids. Todd and the boys got me a couple of summer outfits. I had to pick them out though.

We didn't do too much on Saturday. Tyler had a soccer game. They won that. Todd did some yard work and I stained our deck. The weather was actually really nice on Saturday. I am getting so tired of this cold wind!! Later on Saturday we went bowling and went and got an icecream cone. Here are a few pictures from our day today!
This is all the cousins. My brother's have the girls and I have the boys. Todd told all the kids to show their teeth. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this picture!!
The boys were able to get in the hot tub for little while.

This is my brother and sister-in-law's (Brian & Lakyn) new house. They will be moving in next week. It is so nice inside. They did a really good job picking everything out. Yah!!! I am so happy for you guys!!

1 comments:

Shelley Patterson said...

I loved the pictures... especially the one with the cheesy grins! :)