AJ and Tyler bowled their last sqaud this morning. We left at 6 this morning. Yes, me and Braedon got up and went. And I am so glad I did. Tyler finished in 7th place out of about 85 bowlers in his division and won a $225 scholarship! We were so excited. AJ bowled really well too but didn't place. There were twice as many bowlers in his division so it's a lot harder. But last year in this tournament AJ took 5th place and won a $350 scholarship. So we are really proud of these boys for bowling so good. There is a lot of pressure on them to do good. Even though we tell them to relax and have fun, they can still feel the pressure from everyone around them. In AJ's division, the 1st place winner gets to go to Nationals, so it is a pretty big deal. It's really hard thinking about college for these boys, especially Tyler. We had to put the year he graduates...2018. It seems so far away but I'm sure it will be here in a flash! Now we are finally done with bowling for a few months!!
13 years ago
2 comments:
Hey Angie!
Congrats to the boys that is so exciting. Tell them I will play a round against them if I can use the bumpers in the gutters. Your site is so cute, I love it. Hope you're feeling better.
-Lakyn
Tell the boys congratulations for me! That’s awesome!
-Brian
Post a Comment