Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Short Notice...

I knew Tyler's pack meeting for scouts was tonight, but I never got the monthly calendar. For one of their requirements, they are supposed to have been making a collection of something with at least 10 of them and display them tonight at the pack meeting. We had about 2 hours to think of something quick! I think Tyler came up with an awesome idea... he has been getting patches and trophies for bowling throughout the season and was able to come up with ten things. That bowling pin is an actual pin they used in the bowling alley. One of the employees gave Tyler and Braedon a bowling pin. (Braedon was out of control at one of the tournaments, so to distract Braedon and make him happy, the employee gave Braedon a pin. Then he had to give Tyler one too so he wouldn't feel bad.) They are heavier than you would think! I think Tyler did a good job putting it together. Hopefully he will pass the requirement and the cub master doesn't think it was thrown together in 2 hours!!
That's about all that's been going on. AJ's team won their game and AJ even got to pitch! He was really excited. We had a bad storm come through last night. Winds were supposed to be around 60 mph...it sure sounded like it! I had to put my flowers in the garage so they wouldn't get all torn up. That's it for now!

0 comments: