Braedon got tagged by his cousin Brooklyn. Here are a few things about Braedon that you may or may not know...
1. His favorite blanket is called his "duckies". It is so hammered and I need to throw it away, but he has to have it every night for bed.
2. He has sucked his thumb since he was 4 months old. He needs to stop soon but I kinda don't want him to because he looks so cute!
3. He loves to read books.
4. He goes to pre-school and hardly talks to anyone. We had no idea he would be that shy.
5. He is a major daddy's boy. But he needs mommy to read to him at night and put him to bed.
6. He is spoiled rotten. Being the baby, he gets anything he wants.
7. When he was younger, he used to be really mean to kids. He is rough with his brothers so he thought that's how you interact with other kids. That's why we were shocked to see him so shy at school.
8. He is already very athletic. He tries to keep up with his brothers.
9. He doesn't think I know this, but in the middle of the night he will go sleep with Tyler.
10. He thinks the world of his brothers. He is always asking when AJ is coming back home. He waits all day for Tyler to get home from school. And when we are at the store, he gets treats for his brothers first then picks one out for himself.
11. He loves to bowl. He knows all the pin numbers and knows the names of the splits. He bowls at home most of the day with his cups. He beat me for the first time a couple weeks ago and I even had bumpers!
12. He loves playing games on the computer and just figured out how to get to Nickjr.com all by himself! (It's in my favorites, but still!)
I'll stop here. I could go on and on! I tag Race, Roman and Hunter.
(Tara.. I was going to say Macee too, but I know you did one a little while ago on her. If you want to do her again, go for it!)
13 years ago
4 comments:
Love your background!!!!
Hello, your kids are getting so big too. Its good to hear from you. How is everything going with your family?
Your new background is so cute! IT was so fun to learn about your baby boy, I will definatly do Roman in a few hours after I get some work done! :)
That is cute. I know Breadon a little better now. Does he go back to his own bed before you wake up?
-Brian
Post a Comment