Today was the last day of school for all the boys. I don't know if I'm happy or sad! Hopefully the kids will stay busy enough that not too much fighting will go on. Tyler and Braedon are both in baseball. They have 2 games a week so we will be at the ball fields everyday except Friday's! Braedon plays on Monday's and Wednesday's and Tyler plays Tuesday's and Thursday's. These pictures are from Braedon's first practice. He has been waiting since April to play. He just cracks me up because he makes sure everything is in his bag, zipped up, ready to go. I wish he wasn't so shy because he stays away from everyone. The girl he is playing catch with sort of took him under her wing and made sure she was always by him telling him what to do next. It was really cute. Hopefully he will loosen up a little and have fun. He thinks he's pretty awesome to be playing on a team like his brothers. It is going to take some getting used to having all 3 boys in sports. I had a hard time keeping track of practices and times this week! Plus Tyler is still doing soccer and AJ is still doing baseball. So it has been a crazy week so far! We have a busy weekend coming up. Tyler has a soccer game, Todd has a softball tournament and then we have a wedding to go to Saturday night! I hope the weather cooperates!
13 years ago
1 comments:
I thought the boys were already out of school. That's awesome Breadon is on his own team now. Busy summer ahead it sounds like. Make sure you get a photo and post it of his first hit in his first game!
-Brian
Post a Comment