Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It's Been Busy!

The boys haven't been out of school for a week and it feels like forever! With baseball starting for Tyler and Braedon, and soccer and baseball for AJ still going, it is crazy!! It is going to be harder than I thought going to the fields every morning for baseball. Braedon did awesome his first game. They give you a few pitches and if you miss, you have to hit off the tee. Braedon got a hit without the tee every time! He was so excited about that. And Tyler got to play first base at his game. A kid hit a pop fly and Tyler ran to midfield to catch it... while Tyler was diving for the ball, another kid was diving for the ball and they sort of ran into each other. Tyler caught the ball while falling on top of the other kid and managed to hang onto it. It was funny to watch. I will post pictures one of these days.. it has been kind of chilly at their games.


Along with baseball going on, Braedon managed to get pink-eye on Saturday. I don't know how he got it, but it has been a pain! He absolutely hates the drops so I just put them in the corner of his eye with them closed and hope a little bit gets in there. He's getting better. The mornings are horrible. His eyes are glued shut and it takes a while to get them cleaned out.

And in the midst of all that, Braedon decided he wanted his training wheels off!! Are you kidding me?!!? I didn't think he'd be ready yet, but sure enough, he cought on just like that. He's still a little wobbley, but he's getting used to it. His training wheels were slowing him down I think and he knew he could ride faster with them off. I am so proud of him, but it's just another thing to remind me of how fast he is growing up! Todd is excited... he said "you can't ride a dirt bike unless you know how to ride your bike...." Oh boy, am I in trouble!! (You can see in the pictures Todd is kind of jogging and then in a full run...)(And we decided that flip flops and no helmet was not a safe way to learn how to ride) oops :)

5 comments:

Tara said...

todd looks so tired in that bottom picture. you can sure tell he's getting old!!

syndie a. said...

so what does angie like to do? if she were given an entire week without kids and husband and house, what would she do? now that summer is here, i insist, nay i command, that angie and syndie have at least 4 girl's nights out. seriously.

Anonymous said...

Thats crazy he is riding his bike already! Skylar can barely ride her bike with training wheels on let alone with none at all. Thats awesome! He is going to be an impressive athelet when he gets a bit older.

-Brian

Melissa said...

you sure are a busy mom with those cute boys... they are growing up so fast. I can hardly believe A.J. will be a freshman..

Hieb Family said...

Angie,

I am glad you found us. I will post you as a friend and keep in touch.

Suzanne