We had such a nice weekend and now baseball starts and it turns into winter again! What is up with that?! This is getting so ridiculous. I don't mind if it's on the cooler side, but when you have 40 mile an hour winds, that just drives me crazy! Yes, AJ has a game tonight at 6:00. They don't cancel for anything. I'm sure Todd will stay, but I don't think Braedon will last very long. We'll see....
13 years ago
2 comments:
Okay if they have not cancelled that game by now I would be suprised. It's a blizzard in Blackfoot! So I'm sure it's on its way or already there. I'm ready for summer now...summer means take a deep breath and relax!!!!!
-Brian
We didn't get snow... but they did not cancel the game. Braedon lasted about 20 minutes, Todd stayed for an hour and a half. It was brutal!
Post a Comment