Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Baby is 4!


Today Braedon is 4 years old. (sniff) I really can't believe how fast it has gone. I know people say that all the time, but these last 4 years have gone by faster than any other time in my life. I worked until tyler was 4, so to be able to stay home with Braedon has been great. It's been more stressful than any other job but to know that I taught him his first words, I watched him crawl for the first time, walk for the first time, taught him his numbers and letters, it's totally worth all the stress! Now I feel like I need another baby around, but luckily we took care of that! Plus that would be 4 kids.....AAAHHHH!! And probably for us- 4 boys! I'll just get my fix from everyone else who is having babies! I was going to just put a picture of him when he was a baby, but I started looking through them and there are too many cute ones! So I'll post a few. Happy Birthday!



This is Braedon only a few minutes old... April 16th, 2004 1:04 a.m.




Braedon loves to smile. Here he is 3 months old.



He was a very active baby, loved to push things around and get into things. Here he is 9 months.






I love getting those blue eyes.. notice he is 9 months old and no teeth! He didn't get his first tooth until he was a year old!






He loved his underwear when he got potty trained. (He's going to love me for this when he is older!)

3 comments:

Tara said...

ahh i love it ang. your pics are so cute. you can take my baby whenever you want him to bad its not a girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are cute! I'ts crazy how fast time flies by....
Well Ang give us a few years and we will have a baby for you to get your fix.

-Brian

littleboylover said...

pull those undies down lets see the penis