Friday, April 18, 2008

Is That The Same Baby?


People have always told us that Tyler and Braedon look so much alike, it is crazy. With Tyler's glasses it's a little harder to tell. But looking back at pictures, if it doesn't have a date on it, I don't know who it is! I thought this would be fun to post these pictures. They are scanned and cropped so they aren't the best quality. I haven't looked at pictures for a while, so this has been fun going through all these baby pictures again.
So......who's who? It's probably easy to tell just by the quality of the picture. Tyler is on the left and Braedon is on the right. Plus that picture of Braedon looks alot like the one I posted on his birthday in his bouncer. I will try to find some more pictures like this and do it again!

2 comments:

Tara said...

oh my heck!! they really look like the same kid!!

Anonymous said...

Yes they do look like the same boy. That is crazy! Next time don't tell us so we can try and guess who is who.

-Brian