Sunday, April 13, 2008

Busy Busy.....

Our weekend has been non stop! First, the youth state bowling tournament was in Pocatello this year. So they took a boy and a girl from each division with the highest average in the city and they got to throw the opening ball. Tyler had the highest average in his division! So we had to be there at 8 in the morning for opening ceremonies. It was pretty cool.
Then Tyler had a soccer game. I am so glad the weather was nice. We won 4-0. Tyler had 1 goal. Our team has been together for about 3 years so they play very well together as a team.
And last but not least, we had Braedon's birthday party. He will turn 4 on the 16th. I can't believe he is 4. It has gone by way too fast.


Look at that smile!! He couldn't wait to open his presents!


We played pin the nose on the clown. The kids all loved that game.


And then we had cake! ( notice the bowling candles!)

Today is such a nice day. I am trying to talk Todd into finally taking down our Christmas lights! I can't believe it's April and they are still up! How embarrassing!!

3 comments:

Jessica Potter said...

Yeah Happy Birthday Braedon!

Anonymous said...

I hope breadon likes his remote control truck! I don't think I have ever seen him smile that big. Thats the cutest picture. I liked the bowling candles..especially when he blew them out and he had a seven ten split still lit and AJ was quick to point it out..."pick up the seven ten split breadon"..That was funny. The party was fun. It was nice to be able to go. Thanks Ang!

-Brian

Angie said...

He loves that truck.
Bowling is these boys' life. Braedon knows every pin placement number, the names of splits, it blows my mind! Anyway- I'm glad you guys could come too! I'm putting times an hour earlier from now on for Lakyn and Mike!