I snapped a quick picture of the kids while they were playing outside. What a nice day! Still a little on the brisk side for me, but kids warm up so fast. We have a busy weekend coming up, so I will post more later!
13 years ago
I snapped a quick picture of the kids while they were playing outside. What a nice day! Still a little on the brisk side for me, but kids warm up so fast. We have a busy weekend coming up, so I will post more later!
Posted by Angie at 4:36 PM
2 comments:
Yes! It was such a nice day today. Thats a cool picture. They look excited to be outside enjoying the sun. It's been a long winter I think were all ready for some sun.
-Brian
What a cute pic! Looks like the weather was so nice! WHOHOO
Post a Comment