I finally figured out how to use my own papers to make my blog look cute! I have so many papers so my blog will probably be changing a lot. Now I just need to figure out how to get some cute fonts on here!
Not too much more going on around here. I'm recovering from a cold and a slight flu. Luckily for me it only lasted a couple days.
13 years ago
3 comments:
Hey! Your page looks good or "cute" which ever you prefer. I thought you sounded a bit sickly. Glad your feeling better!
-Brian
I guess I did use the word "cute" a lot. :)
WOW! K you're way more computer savvy then me!! You are in a higher blogger club then me girl!! Looks great, feel better soon! Good to see you guys the other day. It dawned on me when I was leaving that I didn't even say good bye!!! Sorry! Total mistake. Guess I had work on my brain! Talk to you soon!!
Post a Comment