Sunday, April 6, 2008

Monster Trucks!

Last night we went to the monster trucks. It was Braedon's first time going. He was a little nervous about the big trucks but warmed up pretty quick. He loved the dirt bike stunts and the little 4-wheeler that drove around helping out. You definitely need ear plugs for this type of thing.






This was at the end where they do freestyle. He ended up flipping over. (He was fine)

The boys woke up talking about monster trucks and decided to make their own course for their motorcycles and monster trucks.

4 comments:

Kris said...

Monster trucks!!! Every boys dream!! I took Jackson once..... don't care if I ever go again.... Sounds like a good activity for daddy and boys!! Sister and I can go to the spa!! HA HA!!

Jessica Potter said...

HEHEHE. That is so cute they wanted to set up their own little course. I love kids; they are so smart!

Anonymous said...

That’s awesome! I wish I could have gone; I will have to go next year with you. Maybe Lakyn will go if she knows that you all were going to be there.

-Brian

syndie a. said...

i got tricked into going to monster trucks last year. it was actually ok for the first two hours but by hour four, i noticed blood dripping from my ears. i figure now that i've checked it off the list of life experiences, i never have to attend another one.