To keep from getting bored, the boys decided to make a fort using the pool table. They don't do this very often because it's fun making it, but no fun putting the blankets away! They probably used about 15 blankets. Oh well, keeps em entertained for a while. I think next spring break we need to go somewhere warm. The weather hasn't been the greatest to play outside in.


And Todd has been wanting me to post a picture of his latest project. I mentioned before we were starting on our bathroom downstairs. Todd got the floor and walls finished. He is very proud of his work. He asked me if it looked like a professional did it and I told him yes. He smiled and said it sure does! He did do a good job. Now he just needs to finish tiling the shower.

And Todd has been wanting me to post a picture of his latest project. I mentioned before we were starting on our bathroom downstairs. Todd got the floor and walls finished. He is very proud of his work. He asked me if it looked like a professional did it and I told him yes. He smiled and said it sure does! He did do a good job. Now he just needs to finish tiling the shower.
2 comments:
Your kitchen looks really nice! Good job Todd!
The boys look like they were having fun! :)
Uh? It's a bathroom! Todd I'm glad you are brushing up on your tile work but how do you feel about brushing up on hanging some sheet rock?
-Brian
Post a Comment