Not too much going on this week. Spring break for the kids. We all had a good Easter. We went to Blackfoot for dinner with my parents and my grandma's, then later in the afternoon we went to Hope's for another dinner! The boys got spoiled with tons of candy. I took them to their first Easter egg hunt on Saturday. I usually don't like to take them because there are thousands of kids and too much of a hassle. But our neighborhood park had one sponsored. There were only about 150 kids or so, and there was a ton of candy. Regular sized candy bars. Lots of eggs too. I think we ended up with about 20 different kinds of candy bars. Plus all the little sized candy that were in the eggs. It ended up being really fun for the kids. We hope they do it again next year!
The weather is supposed to be bad this week, but hopefully the kids can still play outside so I don't go crazy!!
13 years ago
2 comments:
Thanks for the info!! I'll check it out!!
I bet the boys had a BLAST getting all of that Candy!
Post a Comment