Friday, March 21, 2008

Didn't Do So Good

We didn't do too well at the pinewood derby. In fact, it is quite embarrassing. I didn't want to post about it but I wanted to post a picture of what Tyler did win. The track has 4 lanes and you race 4 times. Tyler took 4th, 4th, 4th, 3rd. I swear, we did everything possible to make that car fast! Our family is very competitive too, so this one hurt a little. Tyler still had fun. He said he didn't care that he basically took last place. I told him they better watch out for next year! This guy made all the trophies... he carved them out with wood. Tyler won for best sportsmanship! (We think for dead last, but hey, he still won something!) It is really awesome.








The boys wanted to visit the Easter Bunny





They were fooling around before bed last night

2 comments:

Jessica Potter said...

Oh dangit! Next year let me know when they do it.. my family has a secret weapon when it comes to pinewood derby. They always take first.

syndie a. said...

that bunny is creepy. if i were any younger, i might cry just looking at the photo.