We are back to our normal routine tonight. Baths, reading, bed. It was kind of a long week, not too bad. I wish the weather would've been better. Spring is coming, though. AJ has baseball tryouts this week and Tyler will be starting soccer. Bowling is almost done. A couple tournaments in April. Oh yah, and softball for Todd is starting up. Busy, busy!
And is anyone else tired of "March madness"? Todd is for UNC, so we've had some loud times around here!
13 years ago
4 comments:
Dang I wish your weather could have been nicer too! :(
Sounds like you have a busy spring ahead of you!
Ang. I will take them for sure next time I come up to Idaho if you want. Probably in a few weeks. Email me at jpotter@406parnters.com
make that 406partners.com
I am such a dork
Count me in for March Madness.. I am seriously sick of Basketball all together!
Post a Comment