Thursday, April 3, 2008

AJ will be in High School?

Yes, it finally hit Todd and I in the face. AJ will be in High School next year. We just got used to him being in junior high! He had his freshman orientation the other day. He was pretty confident walking into the school. By the time we were done, I could tell he felt about an inch high. There was a lot of information they told you, but it shouldn't be too bad. You get to choose what school you go to now, doesn't matter where you live. He chose Highland. Me and Todd are Poky Pride, now we will be a "Ram fan". Hmmm..... I guess we have a few more months to get used to it.

2 comments:

Jessica Potter said...

Oh my gosh! I feel soooooo old. I remember when AJ was like five. UGH. LOL
Kris wants me to do her kids pics too when I come up to Idaho. :)

syndie a. said...

next year as in fall of '08? god damn. do you remember when we went to poky for our orientation? i believe, to my everlasting shame, i was in a loony tunes shirt. and i had weird hair, which i think is a requirement for all teenagers at some point. although i don't seem to remember you ever having weird hair... how is this fair?