Braedon had his very first dentist appointment! He did really good. He did have a few cavities, but what do you expect when your dad brings home candy every day! He was very brave getting his cavities done. He whined just a little because he was ready to be done. He got to pick out a prize because he did so good. He even picked one out for his brothers. What a nice boy! You can see in the picture the one side of his mouth is numb. I tried to get him to smile so it would be even more noticeable, but he was not in the mood to smile!
A few of you have told me you can't post any comments. I think I got that fixed, so feel free!
1 comments:
Way to be brave Braedon!!! We're proud of you! Good luck on ordering your cake Angie! Let me know if you have any questions!
Post a Comment