We had a great Christmas! I am still trying to put everything away. AJ and Tyler both wanted jersey's for Christmas and Braedon is obsessed with the number 24. When he was 2, he had a shirt that had the number 42 on the back. He loved wearing shirts with numbers on the back. He always called it number 24 instead of 42. So we found a jersey with 24- and it just happened to be a Denver Bronco's Jersey. Tyler likes the Colts and got Payton Manning and AJ likes the Broncos too. I think I am going to be washing Braedon's quite a bit!! He wore it Christmas day, wanted to wear it to bed that night, and wore it the next day. I have to say- he does look dang cute in it. He thinks he's a cool dude when he wears it!
Even though we had alot of fun, I'm glad it's all over with and can look forward to it again next year! Hope everyone has a Happy New Year!
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment