Tuesday, January 8, 2008

We're starting to get back into the routine of things. AJ started basketball- so we will be going to games next week. He has practice at 6:30 in the morning!! That is going to be a challenge. Todd will take him on Tuesday's, so the rest of the time I am going to have to drag Braedon out of bed. We'll manage. It's only til the end of February. And we're still doing bowling. We have a few tournaments coming up, so our weekends are going to be even busier!! It's fun. It's hard trying to imagine not having anything to do on the weekends.
Todd's birthday is on Friday. 35!! I think we will go to dinner and a movie. Our first date in a long time!

2 comments:

Kris said...

Funny how our kids take over our lives huh? Tell Todd we said HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Let me know when AJ has a game and I can take the boys to watch him!

Kris said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODD! Ang I hope the cake turns out to be just what you wanted! Let me know! Put a picture up so I can see it if you get a chance!