Thursday, July 24, 2008

Too Funny...

This picture was taken off the TV. Tyler and Braedon were playing Wii bowling and Tyler bowled a 299! Tyler was so funny because he was so nervous when he got to the 10th frame. Almost like you would feel as if you were bowling for real. Both AJ and Tyler have been trying so hard to get a 300 on this game. It's harder than you think! Braedon bowled the 167. I laugh at Braedon because you get to make your own people. Right now Braedon is an old, short, fat, bald guy. Too Funny!

3 comments:

syndie a. said...

i can't seem to get over a 130 on that thing although i can rock the power pins in the training section. i also like the boxing and the hula hoop game that comes with the wii fit.

Melissa said...

we sure need a wii! looks like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

I can't bowl over a hundred with whatever I do. Tell Tyler and Breadon I will be waiting for the big 300!

-Brian