I thought I'd made it through the winter without getting sick. (too sick anyway). After waking up Wednesday morning with a killer sore throat, and no sleep the night before, I'd thought I'd just see if it would get better. Well, I had another sleepless night and woke up with my throat in major pain. I decided I couldn't take it any longer and went to the doctor. Turns out I have strep throat. Lovely. I'm still contagious until tomorrow, so now the next few days I get to worry about the kids getting it. Tyler was a big help for me on Wednesday. Todd is in Utah Wednesday nights. And it always seems that I get sick on Wednesday's! But Tyler helped me get Braedon in and out of the tub, got him dressed, brushed his teeth. He was so sweet to help me out. Anyway, I'm really hoping the boys don't get it. It is not fun!
13 years ago
3 comments:
Let me know if I can do anything! Hang in there! Love your background by the way!!! Super Super cute! Good job miss computer savvy!!!
Dang sorry you are sick. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new background! So Cute!
Thanks for the compliments guys! I've had so much fun putting up new backgrounds, now that I finally figured it out! And antibioics are the greatest thing ever!!! I wish you could take them for any kind of sickness! :)
Post a Comment