Braedon and I have been taking advantage of the nice day and are finally outside! Our plants and bushes desperately need some love. So while I'm doing that, Braedon is playing on the swingset. This is probably going to be the only nice day this week, so I guess enjoy it while it lasts!
Our weekend wasn't too bad. Tyler had 2 soccer games on Saturday. They won and tied. Our second game was against an all girls competitve team from Twin Falls. Man, they were good. Those girls were lucky they weren't on our team because they were so sassy and snotty! I couldn't believe it. They were only 8 and they were talking like they were in junior high or something. I was sitting right next to them so I got to listen to them the whole time.
Then we did some yard work. Sunday AJ had his other bowling league and we went to grandma Hope's for dinner.
Tonight, AJ has a baseball game. Hopefully it doesn't get windy. We've only had a couple nice days for those games. I guess that's about it! Here's a few pictures of Braedon playing outside today. He's going through a weird thing where he thinks he needs to make a funny face every time I take his pciture! It's funny, but hard to get good pictures. Oh well.
1 comments:
I can't wait for my boys to have baseball games! I love the look of your blog!
Post a Comment