Ok- so I'm doing this a little backwards. I was looking through my pictures and remembered we decorated the Christmas tree a couple weeks ago. It was a lot of fun. The ornaments pretty much ended up in the middle of the tree, right in the front. All their special ornaments had to be in sight, and that makes up for most of them! It's cute.
I think everyone is starting to feel better. Braedon is getting bossy again, so he's getting back to himself! And Todd says his vision is almost back.
I think everyone is starting to feel better. Braedon is getting bossy again, so he's getting back to himself! And Todd says his vision is almost back.
1 comments:
Congratulations Angie! I think it's great that you copied me cause I of course copied someone else! I hope you become as addicted as me! See you soon at the party!!!
Post a Comment