We got one of those gingerbread house kits that come with everything you need to decorate. The boys had a lot of fun decorating it. I wanted it to look like the picture, but
that was almost impossible to do! That icing was so hard to get even and I didn't even attempt to make the icicles off the edge. It was fun, though.
I celebrated my 30th birthday on the 15th. I've been dreading all year turning 30, but it ended up not being too bad. I'm trying to teach the boys that every year I turn 29. So far it hasn't worked yet. Oh well, I still feel like I'm in my 20's so I guess that's all that matters!
I celebrated my 30th birthday on the 15th. I've been dreading all year turning 30, but it ended up not being too bad. I'm trying to teach the boys that every year I turn 29. So far it hasn't worked yet. Oh well, I still feel like I'm in my 20's so I guess that's all that matters!
0 comments:
Post a Comment