Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Mini Bride and Groom....

My sister-in-law, Kim, got married a couple weeks ago. Braedon was a ring bearer and my niece, Izabel, was the flower girl. These two either get along really good, or fight about every little thing. We were worried about what the wedding day would be like. Luckily, this was a good day for them! They looked so cute in their outfits! Braedon took his job so seriously and Izabel just had a good time in her dress. I was so proud of Braedon because he is so shy....but he has been really coming out of his shell lately. He stood up there the whole time. I did look at him once and he looked back at me like he wanted to be done. So as long as I didn't look at him, he did great! AJ and Tyler looked great too and I am kicking myself that I didn't take any pictures of them all dressed up. Tyler even let me comb his hair! Hopefully someone got some pictures I can have.


Braedon looked a little nervous walking by himself and everyone staring at him.....









1 comments:

Hieb Family said...

He is becoming such a handsome kid. We need to do family pictures before I have my baby!