Thursday, August 7, 2008

Dirt Bikin'....

We pretty much rode the dirt bikes every day in Island Park. (I rode the 4-wheeler) That is probably one of the boys' favorite things to do. Braedon loves it the most, I think. He rides with dad, and he does not hold back. Todd wants Braedon to ride so bad by himself, he wanted to let him try it just to see if he could do it. A little practice with the brakes and steering and Braedon will be off!! I was a little nervous to see him ride by himself, but excited because he'll be with the big boys now, and then sad because he is growing up too dang fast!!
And yes, that hill was big and no, I would not go on it.

Tyler


Todd and Braedon



AJ

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap now I now why you get a little nervous! That hill with Breadon is huge!

-Brian