This is a day late, but we've were so busy over the weekend and I wasn't feeling too well on Sunday. But AJ celebrated his 14th birthday on Sunday! I can't believe he is 14 already. I came into his life when he was 2 and the time sure has flown by! By celebrating, AJ had a couple friends spend the night and they went to Outer Limits (a game place). On Saturday AJ had his championship baseball game and his team had to win twice to win the championship. After six hours in the hot sun, his team did it! It was the 2 best games of the whole year too. Very intense. We were all so excited. This is the first year he has actually been on a good team with good coaches so it was nice to go all the way for once! But it's nice for it to be over too. AJ has been going golfing alot this summer, so now he can focus on that and not have to worry about being home in time for practice.
13 years ago
5 comments:
Happy Birthday A.J.! We love you, man!
And Angie, thanks for looking at our blog and leaving a comment. It's nice to keep in touch with you guys.
Happy belated b-day A.J.! You are sure growing up quickly... I remember when you were born and one of the things I remember most is how many pairs of nike shoes you had as a baby.. isn't that funny? how many shoes do you own now?
Melissa- AJ is still infatuated with shoes! He's getting to where he fits into Todd's shoes now, so he's always wearing a different pair. We still have all those baby shoes too!
First of all, can't believe he can fit into Todd's shoes-- that is crazy! That is great that you saved the baby shoes!
Happy birthday AJ! Sorry we are a little late.
-Brian, Lakyn and Skylar..
Post a Comment